Don't miss the chance to meet the steel elite!
HTSC 2020 Special Focus – Advanced metals and processes for a sustainable future.
HTSC – Themes and Special Focus
Many significant advances have been made to improve advanced metal in a sustainable society and in the process for industrial transition, there are still more to learn and develop.
The need of competence to strengthen industrial competitiveness is a prioritized matter. HTSC is an opportunity for PhD students and researchers together with industry representatives from Sweden and other countries to meet and to take part of latest progress.
You have received an invitation to our High Tech Steel Conference 3-4 September 2020 in Sandviken Sweden. Due to the Corona Pandemic we have decided to cancel the conference. We will instead invite you all to two online webinars that address the same themes as was planned for HTSC 2020, Sustainable steels for the future.
We are sorry that we won´t be able to meet IRL in Sweden this autumn but also pleased that we can make a change and use the ZOOM tool to meet online, listen to interesting research results and innovative enterprises. We have preliminary dates for the two first webinars, September 29th and October 27 th. The webinars will last for 90-120 minutes each and contain presentations and group discussions. With successful outcome of these webinars we may also offer the opportunity for an extended program of zoom meetings over the coming year.
December 2nd the Swedish Steel Association arranges the annual “Steel Day” Conference. Also this conference goes online why we postpone our planned workshop about Digitalization to 2021. All this of course due to the Corona Pandemic.
Let´s meet online during autumn and then enjoy physical meetings at ESTAD June 2021 in Stockholm.
Sign Up at htsc.se.
HTSC 2020 Webinars
- The HTSC international conference in Sweden focusing on advanced steel and how it creates a better and sustainable future goes online
- 2020 you will meet business representatives and researchers/academics who share their knowledge and innovations during three occasions
- 29 September 1-3 PM – Sustainable Advanced Steel Application
- 27 October Processes 1-3 PM – Processes for industrial transission – C02 Efficiency and Circular Economy
- Opportunity to meet up-and-coming international researchers and extend your professional network
- Open conference
- We use Zoom as the webinar platform
What people say
HTSC 2020 is organised by
Offshore Access AB
The New Branch
HTSC 2018 Gallery
Check our previous conference photos